- Why is my GTBank account restricted?
- How can I talk to GTBank customer care?
- How can I change my GTBank number online?
- How can I get my GTB account statement?
- How do I link my BVN to my phone number?
- How do I email GTBank?
- What is the maximum amount in GTBank savings account?
- How can I activate my GTB account online?
- How do I check my GTB quick loan balance?
- How do I reverse a GTB transaction?
- How can I get my BVN without phone number?
- Where is GTBank head office?
- What is GT connect?
- How do I know if my GTB account is active?
- What is nuban number in GTBank?
Why is my GTBank account restricted?
GTBank account Restrictions.
Answer: Account restriction refers to a situation where your account is not allowed to perform certain transactions.
This could be as a result of incomplete documentation, certain account class, BVN linkage etc..
How can I talk to GTBank customer care?
Call our Interactive Contact Center (GTConnect) on 01448000, 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, 080 3900 3900, 737 to speak with a Customer Service representative.
How can I change my GTBank number online?
▪ Click on ”Self Service” option on the menu bar.▪ Click on “Customer Information Update”▪ Click on “New request.▪ Enter the “Answer to your secret question”▪ Click on ”Continue”
How can I get my GTB account statement?
Head over to your mail and download the pdf file. Alternatively, you may visit a branch to request for a copy of your statement. Dial *737*6*1# from your phone. Make sure you are dialing from your registered mobile number linked to your GTBank account.
How do I link my BVN to my phone number?
Simply send an SMS containing your account number and BVN number to the shortcode 20121. Your BVN will then be automatically updated.
How do I email GTBank?
Guaranty Trust Bank on Twitter: “@lyt1ne Hi,please call GTConnect: 0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org”
What is the maximum amount in GTBank savings account?
This level 1 account has a transaction limit of single deposit limit of N50,000 and cumulative balance of N300,000. Less is more with the GTCrea8 e-Savers account. As an account holder, you enjoy exclusive banking privileges, including: No transfer charges to any bank (737 & Mobile App)
How can I activate my GTB account online?
If you have not received your login details, please visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
How do I check my GTB quick loan balance?
To check for the account balances on any of your accounts, your BVN or account number, all you need to do is simply dial; *737*6*1# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How do I reverse a GTB transaction?
– Provide the Call Center agent with details of the erroneous transfer (i.e. Bank name amount, account name/number, transaction date and time) The bank will contact the beneficiary’s bank to confirm the requirements necessary for reversal of the transaction and inform you of same.
How can I get my BVN without phone number?
*565*0# is the universal code for checking / retrieving your BVN as the case may be, irrespective of the mobile network you are using.
Where is GTBank head office?
Victoria Island, Lagos, NigeriaGuaranty Trust Bank/Headquarters
What is GT connect?
GTConnect is a fully interactive, automated, self service contact centre where you can do 90% of your banking transactions from the comfort of your home or any location in the world. All that is needed is a telephone (either landline or mobile).
How do I know if my GTB account is active?
If you haven’t activate mobile banking using ussd codes, CLICK HERE. To check your GTB account number using USSD code, popularly known as magic banking, all you need to do is dial *737*6*1#.
What is nuban number in GTBank?
NUBAN is an acronym that stands for Nigeria Uniform Bank Account Number. It is a 10-digit Bank account numbering system. It was created in 2011. The Nuban account number has become quite common today, even though the traditional longer account numbering structures still exist.